In a very short time you will know EVERYTHING!

Thus spake J.K. Rowling on Wednesday, 18 July, whilst imploring Potter fans not to breach the secrecy surrounding Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. At midnight on the 21st, all will be revealed, and we will all know it together.

I have to admit it, I'm more than a little intrigued by this story.

My kids have sucked me into the mythos, and I want to know what happens! But, I'm staying firm on my resolve to wait. Even though I work at a bookstore, and we all want to know, the seals on the boxes are intact!




We've been wondering what's being depicted on the banner we have in the store. It shows Harry and Voldemort in some kind of area, being watched by hooded figures who may be Death Eaters. Harry is looking up with his left hand upraised, and Voldemort's arms are outstretched and he doesn't appear to be looking at Harry.

We think we know what's going on.

It's a Quidditch Death Match. Harry's hand is reaching up to grab the snitch and bring Voldemort's reign of terror to an end.

Yeah, that's it.

Only a few more hours to go.

Comments

Paul said…
Or perhaps Harry's showing off the new color scheme of his drapes?
Maren said…
Hmm....I didn't quite see the connection between the cover art and the book, but I still really like both.

Just remember: all the ghosts die.
Jake said…
Don't book covers and the actual book have little to do with each other anyway? That's what my wife tells me about the covers for the Wheel of Time. Nothing to do with the book. Or at least, one has hard time determining what part of the book it is.

Popular posts from this blog

Genealogy. It's all Relative

What's In A Name?