What's In A Name?

In this case, nothing really. It's just that TBWAIN is more interesting than Jeff Svare's Blog. The content isn't going to change, 'cuz it's my blog. But the name was dull. Boring. Unimaginative.

And, I was tired of it.

Next week, I'm going to the Computers in Libraries Conference in Washington, D.C. It's always a great conference, and I feel really fortunate that I'm able to go again. It's a real idea factory, and I always come away recharged with new ideas. This year I'm hoping to get a chance to further discuss content management ideas for libraries and information organizations.

The unofficial wiki for the conference has some good stuff posted. Lots of seasoned conference-goers have shared their insights on how to help your conference experience be a great one.

Comments

Maren said…
Pray tell, what does TBWAIN stand for? Have fun at your conference!

Popular posts from this blog

Genealogy. It's all Relative

The Top 40 Twins of All Time