Happy Birthday, Sir David

Today is David Gilmour's 62nd birthday.

I have a vivid memory of the first time I ever heard him play. I was over at my cousin's house, and they asked me if I wanted to hear this new album they had just bought. The band was Pink Floyd, and the album was The Dark Side of the Moon, and it was amazing. It's still one of my favorite albums to this day, and David Gilmour is probably #2 on my list of favorite guitarists. Eric Clapton is #1. Sorry, David.

When I die I want Shine On You Crazy Diamond played at the viewing.

Rock on!

Comments

Stephanie said…
How I stumbled upon this, I have no clue. Fate may have it that I know a bit about you.

I looked at your research of the Svare family. I am Annis Svare George's granddaughter. Todd Thorolf Svare was my great-grandpa. My dad is named after him. :)

Hello cousin! :)
Stephanie said…
I guess it would help if I left an email...

stephanieseim@yahoo.com

Feel free to ask questions :)

Popular posts from this blog

Genealogy. It's all Relative

What's In A Name?

The Top 40 Twins of All Time